Thursday, October 25, 2007

A LOVE STORY IN BUS N32




Everyday I stood there at 8,


In formals and Straight.





I would wait for my bus N32,

If you don’t have a pass, the driver would ask,” Where 2?”





Most of the day’s she would pass by Me,

I knew, some day for her, I would fall on my Knee.





She was very pretty, beautiful and Sweet,

Drops of sweat would run down my face, I bet it was because of her and the Chennai Heat.





Her eyes were the prettiest of All,

Something that reminds me of my niece Barbie Doll.





She would look gorgeous on days when she wore Pink,

Now, I must admit, this is what made me a poet with the paper and Ink.





One beautiful day, as I got into bus N32,

I was surprised to look at her on seat number 2.





My eyes went red, white and Blue,

I could only hope that she got a Clue.





Next day I mustered all my confidence and Energy,

Asked her, “Can I sit here?” with perfect Synergy.

I guess she thought I was something like that boy on wrapper of Parle-G.





She said, “Oh? Sure.”

But I thought I heard, “Yes, my Dear!!”





I asked her out on a date,

She said, “How about breakfast? I can’t Wait.”





So, my first date was in cafeteria,

I don’t remember what I said I had, malaria, diarrhea or Lovearia.





Anyway, next few days N32 was the most cheerful Bus,

We spoke about politics, roads, people, work but nothing about my Crush.





Many a time’s I thought I got to tell her how much I liked her Here,

But it reminded me of the betrayal in the movie Primal Fear.





One day, she said smilingly and sweetly, “Finally, I am getting Married.”

I heard something inside me, thought it was my heart which just got Buried.





I looked into her eyes with an innocent and blank Face,

Consoled my heart with words like, “someone beat me in the Race.”





My eyes were damp, tears rolled down my Face,

But hey I couldn’t have cried, then what is this Maze?





I wiped my eyes, to see my mom with a half bucket Water and a Gaze,

The other half I knew was what on my Face.





Mom said, “You idiot stupid. Who is that Girl?”

I thought, “Am I still dreaming?” and said “mom, what Pearl?”





She said, “Get out of the bed, there is a GIRL waiting for you in the Hall.”

I ran my figures across my hair and rushed to the hall almost missing the Wall.





I saw a girl looking out of the Window,

“Hi, you will not find me there” said I, which sounded like a Kiddo.





She turned around to face Me.

I fainted screaming, “Oh my God, someone help Me”



NOTE :

Dedicated to all those who snore loudly in the Bus

Just to let you know that there are possibilities plenty and Enough.




No comments: