Friday, August 14, 2009

FREEDOM ? Huh - FREEDOM



Freedom? Huh - Freedom


My son,


I gave my body to till and grow food

My heart quenched your thirst with water

I sheltered you from sun and rain

And you whipped out all with your selfishness and gave me pain.



You are all my sons and daughters

I taught to live in unity and not to falter

What have you become now?

Killing each other, where is brother hood and love?



I taught you to be wise and honest

Not to hate anyone and adjust.

You found ways to cheat and bribe

Terrorized the world with unfriendly vibes.




What is the religion I taught you?

Humanity is the only thing n there is nothing new.

Now you fight over hundred religions and thousand God’s

I was here even before God, so this is absurd, really odd.




I know there are few good sons and daughters of mine,

Who haven’t forgotten me and they still shine.

I know the path to freedom is not free of risks and troubles,

But you are the only hope so teach the world and be my angels.




Teach the world to live in harmony,

Discrimination on caste, color, and creed brings only agony.

If they are blind to light, make them feel the heat.

Because, “Freedom is not free, you got to go out and EARN IT”





No comments: