Saturday, December 27, 2008

Do not Trample my DREAMZzzzz...


Do not trample on my dreams,
dreams are my life, makes me beam.




Think you understand me completely
just when you do,
I will change on you.




If you dislike change,
pick someone else strange




but if you like unexplored regions
unclimbed mountains
and future shrouded in mist and beckon,
and magic castles and unexplored treasures,
then don’t fear me.



what better way will you find,
to learn about life and me?




my way of fighting is not to fight;
it’s to bend so far backwards,
that you fall on your face.
You know I am not here to race.




Try to dominate me,
you'll discover you're empty-handed.




I will simply drift away, without a fuss.
Just like the sand from the folded palm.




Look at me.
I am the water without form,
Calm in the river and fiery in ocean storm.




I am all of your sweetest dreams,
and all of your worst nightmares.



Oh please,
Do not trample on my dreams,
dreams are my life, makes me beam.

-----RAJ

No comments: