Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What a P and What a J ?

One of my blogger friends mentioned about her friend getting all cranky. Guess what, none are spared. In my house, almost everyone gets cranky every now and then.


I don’t blame them or myself. It could be due to heat and dehydration or the girl at the balcony of the opposite building who appears and disappears in matter of seconds.

When we get cranky, we compete.

What’s the competition?

Fight for the best PJ cracking cranky.

PJ meaning poor joke, peculiar joke, pathetic joke and nothing near to perfect joke…

Perhaps, it depends on the person who cracks the joke and the person who cracks his head hitting against the whateverin the vicinity after reading/listening to it.

So, here are few of those cranky once.

Well, the first one is obviously mine. I hope you have got your head as well as monitor insured.

Anyway, both ways, I will remain brave, until I see loads of bloggers holding various house cleaning items. rotten tomatos and eggs, in their hands, looking for me in Pallikarnai. Here it goes.

There is a 2 line space between the question and the answer. That is the time you got to think about the answer. That is, if you are cranky (job less) enough to do so.

What do you get if liquor barren  Vijay Mallya meets the fastest bowler Bret lee?

You get Malyalee.

How would you call Tamanna, after that scene in Ayan where in her brother gets killed?

She would be called Tam, because her brother (Tam) ‘anna’ got killed.

Why is marraiges banned in Taliban ruled area?

Hey common yar. Because ‘Tali’ ‘Ban’ned

Why should you NOT butter your boss?

Because, if you ‘Butt (h)er’, you are obviously in serious trouble. Now, hope I am not in serious trouble?

In ‘Ayan’, why Surya takes such a long time to find out about his friend who turns foe.

Simple. ’Surya tube-lights’ and bulbs. Dan tada..

If your head and monitor are in good shape and if you are not looking for me, then I will try to re collect few of those which I cannot re collect at this moment, and post it later.

If you don’t want me to post additional cranky one’s, hah, there is nothing really you can do.

Ok, I will spare you with one Sardar joke which I had recently cracked.

“Why did a Sardar go to doctor every day?”

Because, he is Sikh yar.

No offence meant. To sardar’s who are looking for me, I know I am Shitty, oops Shetty. Hope that helps. Thanks

Escape>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ok, Are you seriously thinking of thrashing me? Then consider this, “DONT MESS WITH ME FACE”

BOOOOOOOOoooooooo.




No comments: