Wednesday, November 11, 2009

They Called Me CRAZY !! GO CRAZYyy>>>

I patrol the New York’s party and bar scene,
Saving drunken women from men who are opportunistic and mean.
They called me crazy.
I am Terrifica.

I travelled backwards from year 2039
To save earth’s future and make it fine.
I show up at grade schools, hemp festivals with perfect synergy,Create video documentary on environmentalism and renewable energy
They called me crazy.
I am Captain Ozone.

I am the one man vigilant force roaming in the dark at Kent and London,
destroying the wheel clamp from cars of unhappy drivers with angles grinder and no gun.
They called me crazy.
I am Angle-Grinder Man.

I wear red tights and a red and yellow wrestler’s mask,
Fighting crime and corruption is my task.
I use my image to organize labor rallies and protests, and file petitions
They called me crazy.
I am Superbarrio, and Mexico is my station.

I shovel snow from the steps and walkways of the elderly in the winter,
Straighten out swings and keeps playgrounds tidy in the summer.
I prowl the streets at night when there are none,Keeping an eye out for vandals and hooligans.
They called me crazy.
I am the hero of Iqaluit, I am Polar Man

We give Christmas gift to the homeless.
They called us crazy
We are Team Justice.

I aid the homeless and others in need
They called me crazy.
I am Geist of Minnesota

My mission is to save motorists from receiving
Irritating and expensive parking tickets
They called me crazy
I am the Parking Angel

I lost my big multinational company job in this economic downturn
I now raise fund for children and the homeless who have none.
They call me crazy
I am Mr. Ravenblade

Yes they are crazy, because a crazy can change the world and the rest only talk.
“Be the change you want to see in the world.”
“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Mahatma Gandhi
This world needs more and more crazy people.GO CRAZY >>>

No comments: